Bryon Lewis, CSE/PE, CMfgE, CAP, CCST III, CET - About the Instructor of the Video Courses
Bryon Lewis 2012
Bryon Lewis 2016
ISA Expert Subject Matter Author for 14 years
Bryon Lewis is licensed as a Professional Engineer in Control Systems
Engineering (CSE). He is a Senior Member of ISA and has held Senior
Membership with SME. Mr. Lewis holds over 30 years of experience in
electrical, mechanical, instrumentation, and control systems. He holds
letters of recommendation from companies such as Belcan Engineering,
S&B Engineers and Constructors, Enron Corporation and Lee College.
Bryon has participated in projects for clients such as Shell Oil, Exxon,
Diamond Shamrock, Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals, Keebler Corporation,
Mission foods, Proctor and Gamble, JVC America, Enron Transportation and
Storage, Comanche Peak Steam Nuclear Station, The NASA power
house addition and computer grounding system at the Johnson Space
Center, Houston Texas in 1985.
Diversified experience in
the engineering of competitive projects
Expertise and certification in the following areas
- 15 years of Engineering and Design experience
using AutoCAD 10 through 2017.
- 16 years of Field experience including start-up
and troubleshooting and calibration of instruments.
- Projects consist of compressor stations,
petrochemical and food process plants.
- Turbine and compressor control systems, material
handling systems and burner management systems.
- Development of P&IDs; MFDs; electrical power
distribution systems and control diagrams
- Engineering and implementation of Foxborro I/A and
Honeywell DCS systems and security
- Network support including: servers; workstations;
routers; switches and cabling.
- Allen-Bradley automation and PLC programming for the
Allen-Bradley family of processors.
Education and Training
- Process control and logic systems; Operation
manuals and specifications.
- Fluid mechanics including: hydraulics;
pneumatics; pumping and transportation systems.
- Process troubleshooting, instrument calibration
and instrument repair.
Letters of Recommendation (Click to View)
- BSEET - Bachelor of Science Electronic
- (CSE/PE) Professional Engineer – Control Systems Engineering
- (CAP) Certified Automation Professional
- (CMfgE) Certified Manufacturing Engineer
- (CCST) Certified Control Systems Technician Level III
- (CET) Certified Electronics Technician - Industrial Journeyman
- Master Electrician State of Texas (Galveston, Texas 1985) to Present
- Senior Member - Instrumentation Society of America - Automation Division
- Senior Member – Society of Manufacturing Engineers – CASA
- ISA – Control Systems Engineering Examination Reference - A Practical Study Guide (Editions: 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th)
- A pdf of selected work history of the plants and companies I have been
Bryon Lewis Profile PDF
Some of my Certificates and Licenses